Friday, January 16, 2009

Jumping back into it...


Tomorrow is Nookachamps and I’ll use that as a training run and not a race, lesson learned from last year. I’ve put together a few good weeks of running and core workouts, not great but not sitting on the couch either. The legs feel good and ready for this years work load after a few weeks-months of rest.

Also, I signed up for Lake Stevens 70.3, I’m really excited about stretching out to that distance. About as much as I’m looking forward to jumping into more Olympic distances this year, getting into the water will start this next week. Also, biking into work for a start will begin that leg.


Goals...

Complete a 70.3
Improve strength on bike and swim
Log 1000 miles running
Under 3:30 for a Marathon

Things to work on...

Bike fit
New wet suit
Pace for longer bike rides

That’s the happs’ for now...

No comments: