Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another week...


Training started again on the 1st. I've been feeling pretty good on runs and got in the pool for the 1st time in a long time. I think the last time I swam was in the Kirkland Tri.

The water felt good and I actually was reminded at how much I like to swim. It was a short twenty minute swim and the lesson was - Don't swim without ear plugs!

I was a bit dizzy during the swim from getting water in my ear. At first I swam through it then tried to get out of the pool and ended up sitting at the edge trying to focus on staying upright. Walking to the change room I was bumping into the wall then walking too close to the pool, then back hitting the wall. Once I made it back to the locker room and sat for a few I was OK. Which was good because I had to bike home.

Nothing much else right now as far as training, just trying to get back in the swing of things.

No comments: